Hosted by Woodcraft
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

New Member Options
JSaylor
Posted: Monday, June 27, 2016 8:59:48 PM
Groups: Member

Hello all,

I recently obtained membership here and would like to introduce myself to the group. I'm a retired high school industrial arts/ drafting teacher (35 years in the same shop!). I developed a very successful furniture making program with students making everything from small jewelry boxes to tall case clocks, highboys, slant front desks, entertainment centers, and everything in between. I'm also a lifetime member of the Society of American Period Furniture Makers (SAPFM) and am on the Editorial Board of their annual publication "American Period Furniture", as well as a member of the Educational Board which was created as a method of outreaching to schools with scholarship funds available for qualifying students. You can see details by going to www.sapfm.org Go to About SAPFM then Education Grants for info.

I would like to avail myself to all of you to assist in anyway I can.

Jeff
H.S Shop Teacher Emeritus
tbockman
Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:30:22 PM
Groups: Member

Welcome to the site. I've seen quite a few new members have signed up. Many prefer to stay in the back ground so I'm glad you want to participate. If you leave your e-mail address, people can contact you without posting which many like to do, but take precautions to keep spam out of your inbox......

woodshopteacher@cableNOSPAMone.net