Hosted by Woodcraft
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

low blow Options
Ed D
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2008 7:44:43 AM
Groups: Member

Audell, that was low. Why was the topic locked. To take a cheep shot at me because I'm passionate about my students safety is very unproffesional. The way I see it personal egos need to be set aside in this busness. If you follow my lead and I'm wrong students are still safe. If you follow the lead of others and I'm correct students will get hurt. Your choice.
audell
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2008 1:20:31 PM

Ed D if we can't laugh at ourselves we are going to be miserable our entire lives. Lighten up, it was a joke. A joke I'm sure most of the regulars visiting this site got. If some didn't get the joke all they have to do is read half of the posts and they will understand.
If we can't step back and look at how others see us, how will we grow and make ourselves better?
Unprofessional, I think not. Overreacting, I think so.
Lighten up. Laugh. Live a little. No student has gotten hurt because of anything said here.
Have a great summer. Take some time and relax a bit.
Ed D
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2008 1:39:30 PM

Audell
Overreacting I'll give you. It's been a very bad week. I hope you will exept my sincere apology and if you offer me one consider it exepted. I still feel it was a cheap shot. As the old saying goes, Walk a mile in my shoes.
audell
Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 12:05:17 PM

Ed D
Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 1:04:57 PM

When I offend someone, intentional or not, weather I agree or not does not matter. I offended them so I apologize. How you respond to situations like these says a lot about ones personality. I have offered you a sincere apology because I offended you(and I was reacting to your joke about me). I'm sure you did not intend to offend me, however you did (weather you think so or not). Leaving a blank responce, I found insulting. Was that your intention? Why do you feel you are above offering me an apology.
cab
Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 1:19:03 PM

Audell
You offended him unintentionaly. Blank responce. Real mature. Grow up and apologize.
Joe Barry
Posted: Wednesday, June 4, 2008 2:27:42 PM
Groups: Member, Moderator

Okay, guys. Enough already. I'm blocking this from further posts. Let's move on.